Do you have the time for half a day of exercise? Your dog does. (so do we)
Our adventures last between 1 1/2 to 2 hours at one of any number of stimulating destinations and trails, mostly at the amazing Fort Funston. We’re never just trotting around in a dog park, but are constantly on a trek, rain or shine. (Check out our Photo Gallery and Dog Adventure Log.) Zip Dogs love to run with a small pack through the surf and climb through rugged trails. This is what your dog – big or small -was made for. We’re all off-leash dogs – or learning to be – and our pack is between 5 to 8 dogs at a time.
Each Adventure includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your home
- An average of 3 hours – including transit time – away from home with a pack of pals
- Healthy snacks and fresh water
- Positive reinforcement of basic obedience and recall
- A Daily Adventure Log with the time your dog was picked up and dropped off, including reports on behavior and/or health
- Daily photos of our adventure that day that you (and your dog’s other fans!) can check out on-line
- A happy and well exercised dog!
How it all works
Step 1. Contact Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org) I’ll give you a call so we can chat on the phone or over email about your dog’s basic personality and discuss walk details (rates, where you live, your dog’s walk schedule).
Step 2. We set up a home visit (at no charge) to meet you and your dog, chat further, and fill out some paperwork. If all goes well…
Step 3. We set up your dog’s first walk. If we’re all a good match, we sign a basic contract, and the adventures begin!